Ensuring secure and reliable delivery of energy
Iskes offers extensive support to the offshore energy industry, be it the oil and gas sector or the renewable energy industry.
Oil & Gas Industry
Already for years Iskes provides safe, innovative and cost effective towage solutions to the North Sea oil and gas industry with our dedicated and highly trained crew who operate our specialist fleet of highly sophisticated tugs.
Our expertise includes:
- rig moves
- barge transportation
- on site assistance during dismantling projects
- stand-by duties
Renewable Energy Industry
Since the downturn within the oil and gas industry, the exciting offshore renewables sector provided Iskes with a great opportunity for diversification. For both the construction and maintenance phase Iskes offers support with tugs, crew transfer vessels and shallow draft vessels.
Our homeport IJmuiden is perfectly situated to serve the vast North Sea wind farms, being one of the reasons that our involvement in the renewables sector is steadily growing. Iskes is working in partnership with several of the big offshore wind park operators to help making their operations as efficient and safe as possible.
So far, Iskes has been involved in the construction of the following offshore wind parks:
- OWEZ Offshore Wind Park Egmond aan Zee in the Dutch North Sea;
- Princess Amalia Wind Farm in sector Q7 of the Dutch Continental Shelf;
- London Array, the world’s largest offshore wind farm in the Thames, Estuary, UK;
- Gemini Offshore Wind Park in the Dutch North Sea.